- We Must be Born Again »
- We Must Humble Ourselves »
- We Must Approach God in Prayer by the Blood of Jesus »
- We Must Approach God in Prayer with a True Heart »
- We Must Keep in Mind That the Main Thing in Prayer is to Seek God's Face »
- We Must Learn to Worry about Nothing and Pray About Everything »
- We Must be Patient While We Wait for Answers to Our Prayers »
3. We Must Approach God in Prayer by The Blood of Jesus
Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus."
His blood, not our good deeds, has obtained our right to enter the throne room of heaven with the confidence that God will listen to our prayers. We don't have to refer to the blood of Jesus every time we pray, but we must realize that it is His blood that gives us access to God, the Father. This truth encourages us to pray with confidence. Thoughts of our unworthiness may crowd into our mind and make us doubt that we can reach God with our prayers. Don't let this stop you. Remember we all have to come to the Father by the blood of Jesus.