Lesson 5: Asking Christ To Take Charge | Answers
KEY #1 CLAIM THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST IN OUR MIDSTKEY #2 TRUST HIM TO TAKE CHARGE
KEY #2 TRUST HIM TO TAKE CHARGE
KEY #3 EXPECT HIM TO CHANGE EACH ONE OF US
KEY #4 TRUST HIM TO BRING US INTO HARMONY WITH THE FATHER
- Christ takes charge when we use the four keys.
- Why it is vital for Christ to take charge.
- He is our ___HEAD___.
- We must jealously guard our ___OBEDIENCE___ to Christ.
- If we disobey our Head we will fall into ___BONDAGE___ to the world, the flesh and the Devil.
- The church has repeatedly fallen from her first love for Christ and lost her_ __LIGHT____ and ___POWER_____.
- Christ was ___OUTSIDE___ the Laodicean church.
- They were ___DEAD____ without Him and didn't ___KNOW___ it.
- We should be alarmed at Gallup Poll's conclusion that "In ___ETHICAL___ behavior, there is very little __DIFFERENCE__ between the ___CHURCHED___ and the ___UNCHURCHED___."
- We must be alert to notice our Lord's "silence".
- We can easily overlook ___GRIEVING____ our Lord.
- We must keep our love relationship with Christ ___ALIVE____ ___WELL___ daily.