Lesson 4: Claiming The Presence Of Christ | Answers
Take your own notes on what happened.
- Why we need to seek the presence of Christ.
- Many take the presence of Christ __FOR__ __GRANTED___.
- We need to see that we are___HELPLESS___ without the Lord's presence and active leadership.
- It takes ___EXPECTANT___ faith to claim His presence.
- This is a __LOVE__ relationship.
- Our Lover will not ___IMPOSE___ His presence on us.
- His ___FRIENDSHIUP___ is our greatest ___TREASURE___.
- Christ is ___PRESENT____ everywhere.
- He is present with His dearly loved people in a ___SPECIAL___ sense like a ___LOVER___ visiting with his ___DEARLY___ beloved.
- A group gathered together around Christ is a ___NEW____ kind of ___COMMUNITY___
- Paul's prayer in Ephesians 3:14-21 for Christ's ___PRESENCE___ and active ___WORK___.
- That we may be___STRENGTHENED___ by the Spirit.
- That we may know the ___LOVE___ of Christ.
- That we may be a community ___SATURATED___ with God.
- How Christ came to Alliance, Nebraska and took charge.