Lesson 5: Asking Christ To Take Charge
KEY #1 CLAIM THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST IN OUR MIDSTKEY #2 TRUST HIM TO TAKE CHARGE
KEY #2 TRUST HIM TO TAKE CHARGE
KEY #3 EXPECT HIM TO CHANGE EACH ONE OF US
KEY #4 TRUST HIM TO BRING US INTO HARMONY WITH THE FATHER
- Christ takes charge when we use the four keys.
- Why it is vital for Christ to take charge.
- He is our _____________________.
- We must jealously guard our _______________________ to Christ.
- If we disobey our Head we will fall into ______________________ to the world, the flesh and the Devil.
- The church has repeatedly fallen from her first love for Christ and lost her ________________ and ___________________.
- Christ was ______________________ the Laodicean church.
- They were ________________ without Him and didn't _________________ it.
- We should be alarmed at Gallup Poll's conclusion that "In_________________ behavior, there is very little ________________ between the ________________ and the __________________."
- We must be alert to notice our Lord's "silence".
- We can easily overlook ___________________ our Lord.
- We must keep our love relationship with Christ _________________and _________________ daily.