Lesson 4: Claiming The Presence Of Christ
Take your own notes on what happened.
- Why we need to seek the presence of Christ.
- Many take the presence of Christ ___________ ________________
- We need to see that we are _________________ without the Lord's presence and active leadership.
- It takes __________________ faith to claim His presence.
- This is a _______________ relationship.
- Our Lover will not _______________ His presence on us.
- His __________________ is our greatest ____________________.
- Christ is ___________________ everywhere.
- He is present with His dearly loved people in a _________________ sense like a ________________ visiting with his ___________________ beloved.
- A group gathered together around Christ is a _______________ kind of _____________________
- Paul's prayer in Ephesians 3:14-21 for Christ's _____________________ and active _______________________.
- That we may be ________________________ by the Spirit.
- That we may know the ___________________ of Christ.
- That we may be a community ______________________ with God.
- How Christ came to Alliance, Nebraska and took charge.